Mini-MBA: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) continues to permeate nearly every aspect of business in order to solve both ordinary and complex business problems, regardless of an organization’s size or industry. However, the ability to harness AI’s power still remains elusive as many seek to more fully understand this subject matter area.
There is one session available:
110,743 already enrolled!
About This Course
The Mini-MBA: Artificial Intelligence takes a holistic, strategic and non-IT view of AI. Our program is designed to demystify AI for business managers and leaders by providing the foundational knowledge to assess AI’s analytical and decision-making capabilities and to identify how it can be used to address business pain points, optimize processes, better serve customer needs and improve an organization’s bottom line.
- Learn from industry experts at the forefront of this space
- Deepen your understanding of principles and terminology associated with automation at a macro level
- Assess the impact of technology and automation on the future of work
- Gain holistic strategic knowledge you can act on – without getting lost in the hyper-technical aspects of the subject matter
- Correlate AI’s impact to a number of core functions and operations within an organization, and determine how to best partner with your internal tech team or outside vendor(s)
- Leave with a roadmap for assessing AI’s capabilities in your organization and how to apply it
Number of Modules:
Rutgers Business School
Ability to Earn:
- Digital Badge
- Graduate-Level Credits
Share this course
Along with mastering new skills, Mini-MBA credential comes with:
To remind you of your accomplishment
To make others aware of your accomplishment
To give you a head start towards earning a graduate degree in the future