WP Training Kit
With WP Training Kit Package, you get access to step-by-step tutorial videos to set up your own profit-pulling website.
You’ll learn everything about setting up your own website with WordPress that will help you to actually accomplish your ideas, create brand awareness, acquire new customers, and get your existing customers to spend more money.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All Level
- Language English
- Students 182
- Assessments Yes
Module #1 –Step-by-Step Training Videos
- Lesson #1 – How to buy a domain name? (Part-I)
- Lesson #2 – How to buy a domain name? (Part-II)
- Lesson #3 – How to buy hosting?
- Lesson #4 – How to perform site redirection?
- Lesson #5 – How to change your nameserver?
- Lesson #6 – cPanel Introduction
- Lesson #7 – Creating email account from cPanel
- Lesson #8 – Installing WordPress Manually
- Lesson #9 – Installing WordPress in cPanel
Module #2 – Premier Training Guide on ‘WP Training Kit’
- Lesson #10 – How to create and edit post with new WordPress editor?
- Lesson #11 – How to create and edit Content with WordPress Classic Editor?
- Lesson #12 – WordPress Dashboard -Overview
- Lesson #13 – How to add Categories and Tags in your posts?
- Lesson #14 – How to add Media to the WordPress Library and into Your Posts?
- Lesson #15 – How to Add New Pages and Edit the Existing Pages in WordPress?
- Lesson #16 – How to Edit and Delete Comments in WordPress?
- Lesson #17 – How to Search and Insert WordPress Themes?
- Lesson #18 – How to Customize Themes in WordPress?
- Lesson #19 – How to Use WordPress Theme Editor?
- Lesson #20 – How to Use WordPress Plug-ins?
- Lesson #21 – How to set Menus in WordPress?
- Lesson #22 – How to edit and set Widgets in WordPress?
- Lesson #23 – How to edit User’s Profile and Add New Users in WordPress?
- Lesson #24 – How to use WordPress Tools?
- Lesson #25 – How to change Settings in WordPress?
- Lesson #26 – How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress?
- Lesson #27 – How to Use Gravatar in WordPress?
- Lesson #28 – How to Add Videos and Images to Your Blog Posts?
- Lesson #29 – Static Pages
- Lesson #30 – Favicon
- Lesson #31 – How to Install Google Analytics?